Saturday, February 2, 2008

Back in Germany

My Dear Friends,

Finally I made it back - after 15h travelling - to Germany. I didn't thought that it will happen but after Lance gave me a ride to the airport I started feeling sad - sad that I will not see my canadian friends for such a long time, sad that I won't walk trough Toronto in the next time sad that I have to leave...... Now I am happy that I was sad - that showed me that Toronto and my 6 Month there meand a lot to me and that I won't forgett it!!
Thank you for everybody who made my trip so exhiting!

I will spend the rest of the weekend in Augsburg with my Mom, Brother and Dog. Tomorrow I will leave for Munich and start my new job. Be sure I will bother all of you with my next news very soon!!!!!

Love - Kathy

2 comments:

norbert said...

6 month on the other side of the world, in one of the most vibrant cities on that continent. 6 month full of new impressions, new friens, new challenges. And 6 month without my philosophic chatter, my know-it-all fuss, my mean little questions.
Welcome back my dear, the period of grace is over :)

Recipes and Landscapes said...

Aaahhh Kathy, we miss you dearly. We had so much fun and are very delighted that you chose to share the past 6 months with us.
We miss you to. Good luck on the next chapter of your life and keep in touch.
Lance, Ruby, Charlie & Mario
Hugs and kisses.