Friday, July 20, 2007

Arrived in Toronto

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let all of you know that I finally arived after a hard and long fight in Toronto. It is now 7 pm Toronto Time - what should be around 1 am in Germany and I am still awake and extremly high-spirited but I hope that is normal. Unfortunately is the weather in Toronto at the moment extremly hot, humid and rainy but therefore is my house and the family even NICER.

So I think I will walk again a litte bit around the Area and try to find out what's going on.

Hope to hear from all of you soon.

Take Care

Kathy

2 comments:

norbert said...

Hi Kathy,

I'm with you all the time - even placed a clock with Toronto-time on my google startpage :)
In a couple of hours we'll go to the mountains for one week.

CU (better Read You) afterwards

BTW: Here's another Augsburg farewell pic

Angi said...

Hey meine Süße, schön das du gut angekommen bist. Ich wünsch dir noch schöne 2 Wochen bevor du los legst mit Arbeiten. Lass es dir noch mal gut gehen und genieße die Zeit in Toronto. Wir hören uns bis bald bussi liebe grüße auch von thomas hdl