Thursday, July 5, 2007

Welcome to my Blog - Kathy goes Toronto

Hello my dear Friends,

As all of you already know - I am leaving on the 19th of July for a year to Toronto. I decided to take the opportunity and share my great experiences, party nights and all other wonderful moments in Canada here in the Blog with all of you.

I plan to update the block on a regular basis with Photos and my thought where I would love to see your posts and comments. The Blog will start next week with my farewell parties in Cologne and Augsburg. I think it will be a wonderful platform to stay in contact event if we are all so far away. Please be patient with me if I won't get the chance to post every week but you can be sure that it will be worth to have a regular look at it.

Beside the block it will be the easiest to stay in contact vie E-Mail at kathyrabus@web.de because I won't be available on my mobile phone.

I will miss you all so much - Take Care

Love, Kathy

3 comments:

norbert said...

Hey sweety,

I'm looking forward to meet you in auxburg. And I'm curious for your postings from canada - don't forget to publish a lot of pics :)

Warm hug
Nok from hirngespinste

mamatua said...

Hi meone Süße,
bist noch nicht weg und ich schreibe schon. Freue mich für dich, daß du endlich deinen Traum erfüllen kannst.
from Mama with LOVE
mamatua

mamatua said...

hi kleine schwester,
freu mich auch für dich.
ich wünsch dir auf deine reise viel Spass!!,Glück und Erfolg.
Dein Lieblingsbruder
Max.