Friday, October 26, 2007

Letter from me

My dear Friends,

Now it is already over 3 Months that I left Germany behind me but I am sure as the most of you already realized – I am not that successful with my trip as I hoped it will be. I think I realized that my Family and my Friends in Germany mean much more to me than I thought and that I can’t be really happy if they are not around me. Probably I need my homey environment more than I believed – but therefore the trip was successful just to realize what I need. Nevertheless it is a great experience to be here and as you can see on the photos I am having really a lot of fun and met a lot of interesting and great people. I really enjoy traveling in Canada and the US and seeing all that great cities.

Just for those who still wanna come and visit me here – do it quickly because I decided to reduce my stay here to maximum 6 months what would mean I will be back in Germany latest in February ;-)

So don’t forget me completely I am back in Germany sooner as you thought!!! Take care and stay in contact.

MISS YOU ALL!

Hugs - Kathy

1 comment:

norbert said...

Hi my dear,

as long as you haven't found what you're looking for everything far away from your normal course of life seems to be interesting and helpful. But later on you realize, that everything far away from your everyday life is just ... far away ;-)

I'm sure you've done the right - and you do it still. Nevertheless I'm looking forward to meet you again.

Stay well and a big hug
Nok