Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner @ Casa Kathy

To celebrate Thanksgiving, I invited af few Friends to my house (alias Casa Kathy) to cook together mexican food and just enjoy ourselves.... .... the ladies already started to get the vegies cuted for the Faijtas and Nachos....
.... here we go - my guests ready to dine...
... mh ok - yes right - that's me - trying to eat a - of course everytime much to overloaded -Tortilla....
After the 3-Course-Dinner, we enjoyed the - more ore less - last hot evening outsite in the patio, and by the way - just to make you jealous - we had 30 degrees ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures!! It looks like Toronto is treating you well. I hope everything is okay. Viele Greusse an alle (an? fuer? Ich weiss immer noch nicht...)! -Kylen

Kathy said...

He kylen - well done your German is now really good. Yes Toronto is a great place to be - hope all is great back home and you can realize your dreams. Take Care